Monday, August 20, 2012

Sankofa Soul

Celebrating Young Female Entrepreneurs


Sankofa Soul Accessories

The Graffati Diva
Blue Afro Soooul
Love Is In the Hair

Hello Beautiful Ones,
La'Tanya & Dominique, mother and daughter duo and owners of Sankofa Soul Accessories sent me these FABULOUS earrings about a month ago and I love them! When I wear these earrings around town, I get numerous compliments and inquiries.
These accessories are so  bold, original, fresh, and fly that you can keep your makeup and outfit simple and allow the earrings to be the statement piece. These are appropriate for women of all ages.
I had to share them with you. I love their unique designs and the creativity they put into their accessory line. Moreover, they are each HANDMADE you can tell they are made with love. According to their website,
"We strive to make unique FUNKY, FABULOUS and FLY products. Before placing your order, it is important to keep in mind that these are HANDMADE, with lots of love and passion of course but they may have minor imperfections. Our overall goal is that you are super satisfied with your product! "

You can order these earrings and more at: www.sankofasoul.artfire.com. Please check them out. They can make you custom earrings also. I cannot wait to order a custom pair for myself.


Thanks for the earrings ladies! Best wishes and much success with your business.

Luv,

Hair Kitty Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment