Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Keep It Simple, Sexy

Keep It Simple, Sexy
Use my K.I.S.S. Method to Build a Solid Hair Regimen


Hello Beautiful Ones,

I believe discipline, knowledge, and patience is the key in healthy hair care. You have to develop a hair regimen to see results. You can start now, regardless if you are transitioning, have done the big chop, or have already achieved your desired hair length.

When I finally decided to care for my hair, I was lost. Honestly, I was constantly frustrated, but I refuse to go back to a relaxer. I did not know how often to wash my hair, what products to use, or how to style my hair. I began to search for answers to my questions. Experimentation for me has been essential during this journey. I realize similar to my fitness plan, I have to be discipline when caring for my hair.

Let’s take a look at the K.I.S.S. Hair Regimen:

Ideally, this process should be done every 7-10 days…

Section Hair

Detangle Hair

Pre-Poo (Optional)

Cleanse Hair (Co-wash optional)

Deep Condition Hair

Moisturize and Seal Hair

Protect Hair

**Each week I will provide an in-depth look at each component of my hair regimen.

Starting in May, I will begin product reviews and make recommendations whether you wear your hair straight, curly, wavy, or in weaved styles.

Good luck on your hair journey!

Luv,

Hair Kitty Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment