Thursday, June 21, 2012

100th Post!! Urging You to Help Me Fight Domestic Violence and Cancer!!!

Fight Domestic Violence and Cancer!!!


Hello Beautiful Ones,
Just to let you know, I debuted as an Independent Beauty Consultant… Photos Coming Soon of my next party!
I am reaching out to your because I need your help in THE FIGHT AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND CANCER!! When I thought of the women who could help with this cause I thought of YOU, my readers!  
Home should be a safe haven!
Unfortunately, thousands of homes are like war zones each day because of domestic violence.
 We want to stop the violence and break the silence. That’s why The Mary Kay Foundation has awarded nearly $28 million in grant money to shelters for women and children in all 50 states since 2000.
 And did you know an estimated 692,000 women will be diagnosed with some form of cancer. More than 260,000 of these women will be diagnosed with breast cancer or some type of gynecologic cancer.
In May 2011, the Foundation awarded $1.3 million in grants to select doctors and medical scientists focusing on curing cancers that affect women. These 12 recipients from across the United States received a $100,000 grant to conduct cutting-edge research.
Since 1996, the Foundation has given more than $14 million to support this effort.
Both of these issues have hit home for me this past year and I am committed to raising money to help with these causes but I need your help to do so.

HOW CAN YOU HELP??
1. SPEND $50.00 ONLINE, PHONE OR CATALOG AND RECEIVE A FREE GIFT CARD
2. HAVE A GIRL’S DAY WITH 3-5 OF YOUR FRIENDS AND RECEIVE $50.00 IN FREE PRODUCT
3. HOST A FUNDRAISER EVENT/MARY KAY PARTY AND RECEIVE FREE PRODUCT
4. ATTEND A MARY KAY SKIN CARE CLASS AND RECEIVE A FREE GIFT CARD
If you are interested:
  • Visit my website to place an order: marykay.com/starksc,
  • Leave a comment with contact info below,
or


There are small things you can do that make a HUGE difference in the lives of others.


Luv,


Hair Kitty Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment