Monday, June 18, 2012

Are You Getting Enough Sleep?

Hello Beautiful Ones,

Lately, I have been excessively tired and have been suffering from sore, achy muscles. Sometimes, I get only three to five hours of sleep each night. That is horrible. I realized that a major part of being healthy is getting enough sleep. I went online to see the benefits of sleep and I discovered sleep is vital for learning and memory, your heart and weight, and it can boost your mood. A lack of sleep can have a negative effect on your health, safety, and longevity. View this interesting illustration below to see how sleep deprivation is detrimental to your health:

Pinned Image


After reading this article, among other articles, I will strive to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep. Besides, it is not attractive to have dark circles and puffy eyes, right?

Are you getting enough sleep?

I hope this information helps!

Luv,

Hair Kitty Kitty



Poster Credit:
http://visual.ly/effects-sleep-health

No comments:

Post a Comment