Tuesday, July 3, 2012

2012 Peachtree Health and Fitness Expo

Hello Beautiful Ones,

I'm getting ready for the 43rd Atlanta Journal Constitution Peachtree Road Race, an Atlanta Institution. I am excited because this will be my 2nd consecutive year. It takes place tomorrow, July 4th. My wave starts pretty early in the morning. I am looking forward to running, it is a liberating experience.Your race number determines what time your wave/race will begin. The best part is earning your t-shirt at the finish line.

To jump start my Independence Day festivities, I attended the 2012 Peachtree Health and Fitness Expo today. It was hundreds of people that filled the Georgia World Congress Center anticipating tomorrow's run.

Race participants were able pick-up their race number anytime during expo hours.  The free expo was open to the public and featured vendors from the health and fitness industry including running apparel and gear, nutritional products and injury prevention (http://www.atlantatrackclub.org/).


I am a proud Atlantan and I plan to make this a tradition.

View the video:






Course: 6.24 miles from Lenox Square to Piedmont Park



No comments:

Post a Comment