Monday, July 9, 2012

Making Workout Nutrition Simple

Hello Beautiful Ones,

Many of you know I am challenging myself (and you) to push it to the limit and get healthier. One of my goals is to obtain defined abs in the next 90 days. Therefore, I must fine-tune my diet. Like they say: "Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym". One of the most difficult things is knowing how to fuel the body before and after a workout: a cardio workout or a strength training workout. However, I found this nutrition guide that makes it so simple:

Pinned Image


I am definitely putting this to use!

I hope this information helps!

Luv,


Hair Kitty Kitty

Source:
greatist.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cat! Thanks for posting this. It's really making me think twice about what I eat before and after a workout, and how I need to alter that depending on my goals - weight training or cardio.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, beautiful! I like this information also.

      Delete