Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hair Kitty Kitty's Top Ten Workout Songs

Hello Beautiful Ones,

What's one thing that keeps me motivated?... Listening to music. Whether if I am in the gym, cooking, running, or walking, I love to have my music going. It keeps me positive and gives me the encouragement to stay active.

Here are my Top Ten Workout Songs, RIGHT NOW!!

  1. "Put It Down", Brandy ft Chris Brown
  2. "Till I Die", Chris Brown, ft Big Sean & Wiz Khalifa
  3. "I.F.U", Usher
  4. "Pop That", French Montana ft Drake, Rick Ross, & Lil Wayne
  5. "Energy", Keri Hilson
  6. "Do It Like You", Diggy
  7. "My Homies Still", Lil Wayne ft Big Sean
  8. "Kanye's Workout Plan", Kanye West
  9. "Mr. Nice Watch", J Cole ft Jay Z
  10. "Out of the Blue", Ryan Leslie

Help me with my workout playlist.

Please share some of your favorite songs to work out to. I'd love to download them!
Let's Get Moving Ladies!




Luv,


Hair Kitty Kitty



Photo Credit:
necolebitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment