Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hair Kitty Kitty's Top Ten Workout Songs

Hello Beautiful Ones,

What's one thing that keeps me motivated?... Listening to music. Whether if I am in the gym, cooking, running, or walking, I love to have my music going. It keeps me positive and gives me the encouragement to stay active.

Here are my Top Ten Workout Songs, RIGHT NOW!!


  1. "Good Feeling", Flo Rida
  2. "Mercy", Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T, & 2 Chainz
  3. Keri Hilson
    thatgrapejuice.net



  4. "Without You", David Guetta featuring Usher
  5. "Lose Control", Keri Hilson
  6. "Where Have You Been", Rihanna
  7. "Faded", Tyga featuring Lil Wayne
  8. "Ghetto Musick", Outkast
  9. "Ambition", Wale
  10. "Countdown" Beyonce
  11. "Turn on the Lights", Future






Help me with my workout playlist.

Please share some of your favorite songs to work out to. I'd love to download them!

Let's Get Moving Ladies!

Luv,

Hair Kitty Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment